Terms and conditions
Nothel OÜ (hereinafter NOTHEL) offers accommodation in the location of Pärnu mnt 17, Tallinn, Estonia.
These terms and conditions (hereinafter T&C) define the rights and obligations of the parties within the scope of online reservation of services offered by NOTHEL. The T&C cover all stages required for reservation and the stay at NOTHEL between the contracting parties.
Customers acknowledge having read and accepted these T&C available on NOTHEL website.
1. NOTHEL accommodation services can be booked by individuals 18 years of age or older and legal entities. NOTHEL has the right to cancel the booking if it turns out that the guest who made the reservation does not meet the requirements of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Customers agree to the T&C at the time of reservation; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
3. The main features of the accommodation offered, prices and available dates of the accommodation are shown on hotel page during the reservation process.
4. The customer-binding version of the T&C is the one in force at the time of reservation on NOTHEL website.
1. Guest makes the reservation on NOTHEL website or on a third-party site and selects the services.
2. Customers confirm that they are aware of the nature, purpose and reservation methods of the services available and have requested and obtained the necessary and/or supplementary information needed to make the reservation in full knowledge of the facts.
3. On the Website, customers can reserve, as individuals and for their own personal requirements. For reservations relating to larger groups customer should contact NOTHEL by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Customers are solely responsible for their choice of services and the suitability of those services for their needs.
5. The reservation is deemed to have been accepted by the customer at the end of the reservation process.
6. Reservations by customers are made using the online reservation form available at www.nothel.ee or by third parties mediating NOTHEL services.
7. A reservation is deemed to have been made on receipt by NOTHEL of the reservation form or reservation request, or when an online (pre)payment is made by bank card.
8. Prior to any reservation, customers must complete the information required on the reservation form or request.
9. Customers confirm to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted.
3. RESERVATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT
1. NOTHEL confirms booking of the customer’s reservation by immediately sending an email to the customer at the email address they have previously entered.
2. For online reservations, the emailed booking confirmation of the reservation summarizes the contract offer, services reserved, prices, conditions of sale accepted by the customer relating to the rate selected, date of reservation, information relating to the after-sales service, and the address of the hotel’s premises to which the customer should send any complaints.
4. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES IN BOOKINGS
1. The conditions of sale for the rate reserved specify the terms for canceling and/or changing the reservation.
2. Reservations with prepayment cannot be changed and/or canceled in any way, and sums paid in advance cannot be refunded.
3. When permitted by the conditions of sale for the rate reserved changes can be made by contacting the hotel by e-mail email@example.com.
4. If the stay is terminated early by the customer:
4.1 The reservation with Flexible pricing conditions the next night will be charged and rest of the nights are cancelled.
4.2 In the case of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be made for this reason.
5. NOTHEL does not book deposits but leaves itself a right to debit customers credit card used during reservation for any broken inventory or damaged rooms.
6. Check-in at NOTHEL is at 15.00.
7. Check-out at NOTHEL is midday (12.00) and customers must vacate their room before midday on the final day of the reservation. Failing this, NOTHEL reserves the right to charge for an additional night.
8. Reservations are personal and can in no case be transferred to a third party, whether free, at a cost, or for commercial purposes.
5. HOTEL STAY
1. In application of the regulations of Estonian Tourist Law customers are asked to fill out a registration card during online check-in. Failing to fill the registration card, the check-in process cannot be completed and NOTHEL is not obligated to accommodate guest.
2. Customers agree and undertake to use their room responsibly. Therefore, any conduct contrary to accepted standards of behavior and public order will result in the NOTHEL asking the customer to leave the hotel with no compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made. If no payment has been made, the customer will have to pay the price of nights already stayed and for the inventory or equipment broken before leaving the hotel.
3. Smoking policy. All our rooms and property are non-smoking. Violation of the policy can be fined with 300EUR. Additionally the hotel is entitled to charge the guest for ensuing costs if a guest breaches the smoking ban.
4. Pets are not allowed in our hotel.
1. Photos displayed on NOTHEL website are indicative. Photos, graphic images and texts used to illustrate NOTHEL provide as accurate impression as possible of the accommodation offered, variations may occur, in particular as a result of changes to furniture, accessories or possible renovations.
2. Hyperlinks in our website may link to sites other than NOTHEL, we take no responsibility for the content of these websites or the services offered on them.
3. Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete, or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the customer’s expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action brought against the customer.
4. All complaints and feedback regards NOTHEL we kindly ask you to send in writing to NOTHEL e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Prices relating to the reservation of services are indicated before and during reservation.
2. Prices shown are per room for the number of person(s) and date selected.
3. Prices are confirmed to the customer inclusive of all taxes in Euros and are valid only for the period stated on www.nothel.ee.
4. If payment to the hotel is made in a currency other than Euros, the customer is liable for the exchange fees.
5. All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in Euros.
6. Unless stated otherwise, additional services (meals, rentals etc.) are not included in the price. Breakfast is not included in the price.
7. Prices are inclusive of taxes applicable on the day of reservation and any change to the tax policies will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.
8. Any change or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.
9. If a rate states that payment is to be made on arrival or departure from the hotel, and the customer’s currency is not the same as that of the hotel, the rate debited by the hotel may differ from that indicated when the reservation was made, on account of a possible difference between the exchange rate on the date of reservation and the dates of the hotel stay.
10. When confirming the customer’s reservation, NOTHEL will state the total amount of the order.
1. Customers provide their bank details as a guarantee of the reservation, using a credit card, indicating the card number, the expiration date (the card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the card security code in the relevant fields as prepayment via the Stripe payment platforms. The hotel can also ask for a piece of identification in order to prevent bank card fraud.
2. Payment is debited during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates when payment is made at the time of reservation (online prepayment on certain rates).
3. In the event of a no-show (reservation not canceled – customer fails to arrive) the hotel will debit a compensatory fee equivalent to the amount of the first night, from the customer’s credit card that was given during reservation. Any additional nights reserved will be canceled without charge unless indicated otherwise in the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
4. NOTHEL has chosen Stripe as a payment service provider to secure online payments by credit card. The validity of the customer’s payment card is verified by Stripe. Payment cards may be refused for several reasons: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, entry error etc. In the event of a problem, customers will need to contact both their bank and the hotel in order to confirm the reservation and payment method.
5. At the time of prepayment, the amount debited for the reservation includes the price of accommodation, taxes related to the accommodation, and any other supplementary services selected by the customer.
9. PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
2. The computerized records retained in the IT systems of NOTHEL will be considered as proof of communication, orders and payments between the parties.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
1. Force majeure is understood to be any event beyond the control of the Parties of an unpredictable and insurmountable nature that prevents either the Customer or the Hotel from fulfilling all or part of the obligations set out in the contract.
2. Neither party will be liable to the other party in the event of a breach of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party shall bear the burden of the resulting costs.
11. CHANGING THE T&C and APPLICABLE LAW
All complaints regarding the purchase from the online booking between the customer and NOTHEL will be resolved by negotiations. In case of no agreement, the customer has the right to turn to Consumer Protection Board. In case of complaints and questions not brought out in current terms and conditions, the legal acts of the Estonian Republic will be used.
These T&C may be modified and/or supplemented at any time by NOTHEL. In this case, the new version of the T&C will be put online by NOTHEL and will automatically apply for all customers with immediate effect, except for reservations made prior to the date on which the conditions were published online, for which the previous accepted version of the terms and conditions remain applicable.